You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, “we” means Tejavoo (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
Your order is an offer to buy from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched, a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the goods in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to buy goods from us, you will need to take the following steps:
you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout;
if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
we will then send you an initial acknowledgement and
once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
Price and payment
Prices for our goods are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of goods and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when we confirm your order.
In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you order the product.
Payment must be made upon submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all products must be made by any method detailed on the website from time to time.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
You warrant to us that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
We will only deliver products within East and west Malaysia.
Risk and ownership
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
(a) delivery of the products; and
(b) receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
“Cooling off” period
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below).
In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 business days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by a document signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12: these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysia law, and the courts of Malaysia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
How do I cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service at [email protected] to request for a cancellation.
A cancellation request can only be accepted once we have confirmed that the order has not been shipped yet.
We seek this verification from the merchant for your order as well as third party delivery partners and this confirmation process usually takes approximately 1 to 3 business days.
All cancellation requests are subject to TEJAVOO’s Cancellation Policy below. Before you proceed with your cancellation, please read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully.
TEJAVOO’s Cancellation Policy?
- You may cancel your order either in whole or in part, subject always to the terms and conditions below.
- We cannot guarantee that an order cancellation request will be accepted. A cancellation request can only be accepted when we receive confirmation that the item you sought to cancel in your request has not been shipped.
- In the event that you cancel part of your order or where the order is cancelled partially for whatsoever reason, the value of the remaining order must meet the same conditions for any campaign offer or Promotion that was redeemed or applied to your whole order. If the remaining order value fails to meet those code conditions, we reserve the rights to cancel the entire order or deduct wholly the code amount that was applied to the entire order from any amount.
- We reserve the rights to charge an Order Cancellation Fee of not less than RM 10 or 2% of the order value, whichever is higher, for every cancellation request to meet order handling, payment processing and administrative charges incurred in processing your order as well as cancellation request.
- Once your cancellation request is approved, we cannot reverse the process and nullify the cancellation.
- If a merchant is unable to proceed with and fulfill any part of the order (e.g. for stock availability reasons), that part of the order will be cancelled accordingly and you will be notified of the cancellation.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that the price, offer, availability or any other aspect of a cancelled order, either in whole or in part, will remain the same for any subsequent purchase or order.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, errors, inaccuracies, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, delays or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any order cancellation request or any order cancellation itself, either in whole or in part.
- We do not replace any cancelled order either in whole or in part, code, discount, credit or otherwise compensate customers where they are unable to cancel any order for any reason.
What happens after I have cancelled my order?
If your cancellation request is accepted, please allow 30 business days for the refund process to be processed and carried out. We will notify you via email once the refund process is done.
Is there a cancellation fee?
Yes. Please refer to TEJAVOO’s Cancellation Policy above for the fee rate.
Can I cancel my order by contacting directly to the merchant?
No, any communication or transaction must be done through TEJAVOO.
Can I modify my order?
We do not allow any modification to an order once it is made. If you wish to do so, please cancel the order and make a new purchase instead.
Can I request for partial cancellation?
Yes you can. Please make sure that you properly indicate which item you would like to cancel in your cancellation request.
Why is my order cancelled?
There are a few reasons why an order is cancelled, such as:
- The item is not / no longer available
- Payment failed or not received
- Payment information could not be verified
- The order cannot be shipped to the address provided or where the shipping address could not be verified
- A duplicate order was detected
- Violation of TEJAVOO’s Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation initiated by a Customer
Once your order is cancelled, you will receive a cancellation notification via email. Your cancelled order is subject to a payment processing and handling fee under our cancellation policy.
All returns are subject to TEJAVOO’s Return Policy below. Before you proceed with your return, please read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully.
TEJAVOO’s Return Policy
- You can only return an item that was ordered through the TEJAVOO Site. We screen all return requests for fraud, abuse and suspicious activity. Any element of suspicious activity, fraud, bad faith or abuse will lead to immediate rejection of the return request.
- You can only return an item if it meets the following criteria (return criteria):
- Incorrect products
- Missing parts
- Inaccurate product description
- Does not fit (Fashion only)
(a) Free gifts, original accessories, original packaging, warranty card and manuals must be returned along with the item
(b) Product seal should not be broken EXCEPT for item type that cannot be differentiated visually based on information provided on the box / packaging only
* We do not accept returns of items such as undergarment, socks and swimwear
- The return grace period is 7 calendar days, which begins on the date you receive the item. This period is subject to restrictions and exclusions.7 calendar days is measured from the date you receive the item to the post stamp date of your return parcel.
- Brand, category, product or item exclusions may apply where the ordered items cannot be returned at all.Sale restrictions or offer item exclusions may apply where the ordered items cannot be returned at all.
- Return conditions and any restriction or exclusion are displayed on the product detail page. Please always check the item return conditions including any restriction or exclusion before you return any item to us. You are also encouraged to contact our customer service and they would be more than happy to assist you further.
- We do not accept returns of undergarments, socks and swimwear for hygiene reasons.
- Proof of purchase (order number and tax invoice at the minimum) must be provided to TEJAVOO.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item if it does not follow the prescribed return criteria or the return process or procedures.
- The customer bears the return shipment risk and responsibility until the returned item safely arrives at the designated TEJAVOO return address and duly acknowledged and received.
- We will only reimburse any return shipping fee if we accept the return. The reimbursement will only be process within 7 business days after receiving the return item.
- We cannot be held liable or be responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, errors, inaccuracies, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, delays or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any return request or the return itself, either in whole or in part.
- Any code, discount or promotion used for any returned and refunded order, wholly or in part, will not be valid or re-validated for any subsequent order.
When you cannot return a product:
You may return a product and get a refund or exchange if the product does not comply with the relevant consumer guarantees – for example, if the product is damaged or defective when received. However, we cannot facilitate a return of the product with the supplying merchant under the circumstances below:
- You have exceeded the 7-day return grace period after delivery.
- You changed your mind and no longer want the product.
- You ordered the wrong product.
- You found a cheaper price elsewhere.
- You have been made aware of particular or potential fault(s) or condition(s) before buying the product (e.g. the fault was written on the product’s tag, or indicated in the product contents or information page, or the product has been indicated to be a refurbished item).
- The product is damaged or made defective by your own actions.
- The product condition results from your use or usual wear and tear.
- We do not accept returns of used fashion or apparel items.
- We do not accept returns of undergarments, socks and swimwear.
- Some sale items are not returnable or exchangeable.
How do I make a return?
- Contact our customer service and they send you an online return form.
- Check the return criteria. You can only return an item if it meets the criteria.
- Print out the form, and fill all the necessary details.
- Email the form to us at [email protected] with RETURN as subject. You can also use a smartphone to snap a photograph of the completed form and email that photograph to us (in JPG, GIF or PNG format). We will give you a Return Item Case (RIC) Number for your reference and the shipping address once the return request is accepted by us.
- Follow the instructions in the form to secure the item properly in a box or package.
- Attach the completed form with the RIC number securely in a box or package. We will not be able to identify your return if there is no accompanying form in the return shipment.
- Attach the consignment note* securely on the box/package.
- Email the courier name and consignment note to us at [email protected] so we can look out for your shipment.*Please make sure that you attach the consignment note on the box so that we can initiate the shipping fee reimbursement if we accept your return(s). We will only reimburse the return shipping fee for the item only. If the return is shipped with express courier service or if you have purchased insurance for the package, we will not reimburse of the additional cost.
Can I return an item after the return period has expired?
In general, you cannot return any item after 7 calendar days from the date you received the item (this could vary from item to item and we urge you to always first check your item’s specific return policy).
If the item is covered by a warranty, we advise you to contact the relevant warranty centre or service provider for direct assistance.
How do I know whether TEJAVOO has received the returned item(s)?
Please refer to your return courier tracking system for the latest information on your package.
How long is the return evaluation process?
The return evaluation process may take up to 14 business days. We will notify you of the outcome via email and if we accept the return.
Once we have evaluated and if we accept the return, we will start the refund process.
Can I ask for replacement for my return?
All returns will be compensated via refund. We do not provide replacement.